2021.09.27 20:57 ebon94 Never Been Kissed: Chris Hansen, Shut This Whole Thing Down
|submitted by ebon94 to RomComs [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 ShortAlgo $AMED Awaiting Buy signal on AMED https://t.co/nV3M5TnZB2
|submitted by ShortAlgo to UltraAlgo [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 ShortAlgo $VRT Awaiting Short signal on VRT https://t.co/2WfOBo25YF
|submitted by ShortAlgo to UltraAlgo [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 Affectionate_Hope614 Domanda: Nelle originali la cucitura è fatta in questo modo (non attaccata perfettamente allo swoosh)??????
|submitted by Affectionate_Hope614 to FashionRepsIT [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 iremerdemer ŞU MASAYA BAKIN YAA👑
|submitted by iremerdemer to KATMAN [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 bizzi0801 r/xxxtentacion be like
|submitted by bizzi0801 to playboicarti [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 Comfortable-Bobcat94 My first panel! Roast me!
|submitted by Comfortable-Bobcat94 to electricians [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 Barry_McKokener_ I’ve been lost in the mbti ocean for a while now, let me know what you think
• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself. I’m 19 year old male, and I don’t really know what to say for general description. I’m going to uni currently, i hate classes, but I enjoy reading, talking to people, trying to get out of the house, and doing sports with my friends. I’m usually easygoing and fairly confident, but when I am not feeling particularly confident in a situation (especially with people) i have a very hard time overcoming that negativity. Also, I’ve been described as empathetic and that I pick up vibes very easily.
• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow? OCD, but I don’t think that affects anything, Doc said it was pretty mild.
• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it? I was brought up catholic; no longer am. I think I disliked how the doctrine tried to alienate me from certain groups (such as lgbtq people). I was also bored out of my mind, both in church and bible study; I avoided anything more than that — such as religious retreats — like the plague, and I eventually worked up the courage around 16 to break myself off from that crowd. My parents seems to be cool with it, after the initial shock.
• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed? I’m not sure, if i had to be isolated, I would mostly read, but I tend to go into a state of “stasis” when i’m not doing anything, so I would probably be bored after the first day. Also, I’ve never actually done this in real life, so Im not sure, but I think i would eventually get anxious without seeing or contacting anyone.
• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities? I enjoy sports, but my favorite are things that are more “game” like. Gambling is a favorite, dnd is cool; I think hobbies like this lead to some hilarious interactions with people. Outdoor activities are nice, but i live in a major metropolitan area and so do not always have access, but hiking in pine forests specifically is a favorite.
• How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate? I’ve been described (and also i myself feel) that I am extremely curious, and plagued with ideas and random thoughts and associations. In my art classes, i’m known for providing a wealth of material when helping people brainstorm for their projects. Most of the time id say they’re conceptual about something i’ve read or a conversation i’ve had. For environmental things, i usually just do those on impulse if anything, I usually just use the environmental side to rehearse what I’m going to say to people, though i only do this when I’m nervous about talking to someone (which is not too frequent)
• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be? No, i will if i have to, but i’d rather not. I hate the headache of having to deal with people in that way. I usually take a laid-back, enabling other people style of leadership, which is not always appreciated by people higher than me who are more hard-productivity oriented. So i end up pissing off my superiors haha. But I just hate being the “boss” of people, it makes the dynamic very weird outside of work.
• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity? Compared to the people around me, I feel fairly coordinated. I do very much enjoy working with my hands. Although I don’t know if I enjoy it intrinsically, or if it’s a departure from my usual environment of classroom lecture and homework. At the moment, I’m putting together a sculpture, with a focus on getting better at woodworking.
• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer. I would say I am artistic, but I’ve had trouble expressing myself due to my environment. In college I feel much freer to express myself, so i have become more artistic as a result. I do sculpture in my class at the moment, but i’ve done poetry and drawing at other times outside of school as well.
• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them? The past is in the past, it bugs me sometimes but i try not to let it bother me. The present is where things happen, so i tend to try to enjoy it as much as possible, but I have to make an effort to not get caught up in my head. The future is uncertain, it’s fun to speculate about, but all i can really do is deal with it as it comes, and i like to hope for the best.
• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so? I enjoy helping people, I just see no reason not to, it makes me happy and them happy, so what’s the downside? As a plus, when people ask, it’s usually not super inconvenient for me, and if it is inconvenient, it usually leads to me bonding more with said person, so very little downsides.
• Do you need logical consistency in your life? Not really, as I’ve gotten older i’ve found that life is chaotic and often makes zero sense, so i apply logic when it’s useful, but it’s not really a hard need for me.
• How important is efficiency and productivity to you? I think productivity culture is the actual devil.
• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses? I learn best through watching, doing, and having conversations with people. Classes that are impersonal lectures or involve a lot of memorization (such as math classes) are more difficult for me than usual. I have trouble focusing on narrow concepts, and usually tend to integrate many things into a single broad theory, not caring much for labels, but just taking the thoughts I think are useful.
• What do the "highs" in your life look like? Music is playing, my friends are near me, Im relaxed, happy, everyone is cool, everyone looks cool, no one is going too crazy, Ive been able to keep up with my reading, meditating, and art lately, and I feel fulfilled.
• What do the "lows" in your life look like? Im by myself, I don’t have anything to do, Im stressed with mountains of work, people are breathing down my neck to do things, and i have no idea what i’m doing.
• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so? I daydream fairly often, sometimes enough to not see my surroundings, although it being that severe is not as common, but I tend to not be super attached to reality, except when I am directly talking to interesting people.
• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why I tend not to even focus on rules, until they become a problem for me. I’ve never really cared about rules if they come from the top down, but i noticed i’m very protective of interpersonal promises and agreements.
submitted by Barry_McKokener_ to MbtiTypeMe [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 20:57 madpizza123 Any Autoimmune Patients receive JnJ?
I have numerous autoimmune conditions and am on IVIG. My doctors decided that is time for me to get the vaccine because the risk of getting covid is too high as a student. I am really nervous and was wondering if anyone else with authoimmune conditions received jnj and their experiences?
submitted by madpizza123 to CoronavirusUS [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 20:57 eskimoboy10 The kind of content I want to inject into my veins as a Habs fan
|submitted by eskimoboy10 to Habs [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 ShortAlgo $NTRS Awaiting Short signal on NTRS https://t.co/NptUvKpw77
|submitted by ShortAlgo to UltraAlgo [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 Puzzleheaded-Pin-696 Golden Tee once again available online at GoVets.com
Also makes me happy to support our veterans!
submitted by Puzzleheaded-Pin-696 to Arcade1Up [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 20:57 Tobcool16 Smed lige en hurtig migmig sammen og ville dele den med jer
|submitted by Tobcool16 to Denmark [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 Atomic-Blader My personal kaiju movie tierlist
|submitted by Atomic-Blader to GODZILLA [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 OliviaRodrigosTight Valentina Schulz. Quem quiser falar e bater uma sobre ela e outras famosas novinhas chama DM (;
|submitted by OliviaRodrigosTight to FamosasGostosas_ [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 Cheeksthecatgames Flag of turkey if it was on jewish style
|submitted by Cheeksthecatgames to mspaintflags [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 umbrelladeathcamps SMC Research Students need your help!
We are research students at Santa Monica College who are conducting a survey to help improve the events at Grand Park in Downtown Los Angeles
We'd love your input to help shape the project.
Please follow this link to participate.
submitted by umbrelladeathcamps to Malibu [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 20:57 AOFTrailers Licorice Pizza Trailer #1 (2021) | Movieclips Trailers
|submitted by AOFTrailers to AbundanceOfFilm [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 Rinehart268 Alike electric easy??
2021.09.27 20:57 cup626cake A "Giant Pack Snail" by CobraMode for their September contest. I thought it turned out pretty cute and wanted to share it! (Excuse the bad camera quality please)
2021.09.27 20:57 code_gremlin The Only Thing They Fear Is Rollin' (DOOM Eternal x Limp Bizkit ft Method Man, Redman, DMX) [7:06]
|submitted by code_gremlin to mashups [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 kyrachel a very obviously real retranslation of ch 27 by me
|submitted by kyrachel to MissionYozakuraFamily [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 KotoElessar WHAT’S GOING ON HERE? Abandoned homes on Veteran’s Drive in Barrie
|submitted by KotoElessar to barrie [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 EliteBenny 2021 NFL Week 4: Sports Betting Picks
|submitted by EliteBenny to sportsbetting [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 20:57 Bolt_DMC Follow up to an earlier travel safety post
A few months ago, I posted on this subreddit asking about safety and hotels in Minneapolis. The thread is here:
Wanted to follow up and report on my experience.
Turned out everything went just fine, that the worrisome things I'd seen posted online, including by local news, were significantly overstated, to put it kindly. I've encountered this kind of exaggeration before, but wanted to do the research first and make sure.
Stayed at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Downtown. It has an ideal location, within easy walking distance of light rail, Target Field, local bus service, places to eat, and convenience stores. There were absolutely no safety related concerns encountered -- possibly aided by the fact that except for the Twins game, I was back at the hotel by early evening -- but I suspect that this wouldn't have been much of an issue regardless with the usual basic travel precautions one should routinely take.
The light rail and downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul had some homeless and "characters," but nothing that I haven't encountered in any US city I've visited, and nothing seemed problematic in the least.
Loved the Minneapolis Institute of Art, a first rate museum of its type. Also very much liked the Minnesota Twins game (even found open seating to minimize possible COVID exposure), the Cathedral of St. Paul, the James J. Hill House tour, Historic Ft. Snelling, the Mall of America (the biggest I've ever seen), and the American Swedish Institute (a real surprise, the self-guided house tour revealing a really impressive place). Walked the University of Minnesota campus -- very attractive, though the Weismann Museum was closed (as was the Mill City Museum downtown, plus the Minnesota Museum of American Art only had an exhibit visible from the street). The Science Museum of Minnesota and the Minnesota History Center made for enjoyable enough visits as well. There were two major disappointments, though fortunately I'd already seen both on an earlier visit to the Twin Cities. The state capitol (one of the more impressive examples in the US) was closed because of protests outside, and the Walker Art Museum had a good bit of its permanent collection unavailable for viewing (including several signature holdings such as "Blue Horses" by Franz Marc) and was an overall waste of time and money in its current iteration. The outdoor sculpture garden nearby was wonderful, though.
I want to thank all who responded to my earlier post to provide realistic perspective and feedback on the current situation in Minneapolis and St. Paul, which is nothing resembling the dire circumstances as presented online by local media and others. Had a great time!
submitted by Bolt_DMC to Minneapolis [link] [comments]